The Last Line of Defense in Data Security – Encryption – Simpler, Faster, Safer
Implementing the first line of defense to protecting access of your most sensitive data with data perimeter security systems can take months or years. Why not protect your data in a matter of days or weeks?
The last line of defense in any data security initiative -- regardless of size or complexity -- is encryption of data, whether at rest or in motion.
With Prime Factors' EncryptRIGHT® solution you can protect your data today and tomorrow utilizing tokenization and key management, regardless of the technology infrastructure in place, across all platforms and databases. To learn more, watch this 2:20 minute video.
EncryptRIGHT is a multi-purpose, multi-platform data encryption, tokenization and key management software suite designed with scalability to accommodate the smallest to largest enterprise. It has been developed from decades of knowledge and experience helping companies and organizations world-wide protect sensitive data. Whether you have PCI compliance requirements or need to reduce risk, EncryptRIGHT gives you a cost-effective way with fast installation to implement encryption, tokenization and central key management.
EncryptRIGHT was designed from the ground up to meet security threats, accelerate deployments, and satisfy auditors that sensitive data is safeguarded. It comes bundled with key management, tokenization, secure audit logs and predefined PCI compliance reporting capabilities, as well as an extensive API library which practically eliminates the need for programmers to learn the intricacies of cryptography and accelerates integration.
Being a critical “first line of defense” to data security strategies, User and Entity Behavior Management offers Data Perimeter Security for both public and private organizations.
While crucial components to a complete data security strategy, these solutions are complex by requiring long implementation times, cost intensive budget and resources. Below are vulnerabilities that amplify the changing dynamics of enterprise network, application and data to be aware of:
- Threat attack surfaces
- Modes of breach
- Introduction of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- IoT technologies
For a free consultation, demonstration, and trial of EncryptRIGHT, click here or call us at 541-345-4334 and learn how EncryptRIGHT can protect your most valuable data today!
EncryptRIGHT’s flexibility makes it well suited for your enterprise, because it can be implemented and used for many different applications. EncryptRIGHT allows you to choose how best to encrypt or tokenize data without disrupting your operations. We provide free consulting during your product trial so you can be confident the solution meets your needs.
- PCI compliant cryptography and key management
- Reports and audit trails for assessment and verification processes
- An optional tokenization module that reduces the scope and cost of a PCI audit
- Broad platform support from PC to Mainframe
- A simple desktop application, or API for application integration
- Field, file, database and application-level encryption
- A choice of databases to implement tokenization
- Support for many different development environments
- Guides help you get running quickly
Everything You Need To Deploy EncryptRIGHT Enterprise-wide
EncryptRIGHT is cross platform compatible, giving you the flexibility to deploy on a wide range of large computers and PCs. EncryptRIGHT is well-suited for companies with mainframe business applications and a need to interact with PCs or AS/400s. It is available for the following operating systems: zOS, IBMi (AS/400), HP-UX, Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux and Windows.
The flexibility built into EncryptRIGHT allows you to:
- Secure sensitive data at the field level, at the record level, or in bulk
- Implement tokenization with or without a commercial database; e.g., Oracle and SQL Server
- Secure whole files without programming by using EncryptRIGHT as a utility
- Manage keys and security settings for a large number of end points from a central point
- Accommodate many new requirements without reprogramming (set up properly, of course)
- Implement data encryption or tokenization without changing the application
- Generate tokens two ways: random tokenization and tokenization by encryption
- Use almost any development tool with EncryptRIGHT’s API
- Encrypt or tokenize data across multiple platforms using a single solution
EncryptRIGHT’s format-preserving encryption processes can reduce implementation time frames from months to weeks making it more cost effective than other products in the marketplace. It is extremely scalable and supports mainframes, AS400, UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems.
The EncryptRIGHT tokenization module can create tokens that have the same format and data type as the original values, so you don't need to change your applications or databases to support tokenized values.
The EncryptRIGHT API is easy to use and requires little or no knowledge of cryptography. All cryptographic decisions are made in a data protection policy (DPP). You don’t need to be an encryption expert to define the cryptographic options, keys and data conversions needed. This can be performed by your security administrator. As a result, your programmer is free to focus on programming rather than figuring out cryptography.
EncryptRIGHT also provides a user-friendly environment in which a non-programmer can implement data encryption, tokenization and key management. EncryptRIGHT makes it easy to determine what data to protect, how to protect it, access level of employees and key management policies. Using a graphical user interface (GUI), security professionals can select which data to encrypt or tokenize, then follow prompts to insure they implement the right data security and key management for their situation.
The Data Security Landscape
EncryptRIGHT Product Datasheet
Standards-centric Format Preserving Encryption
The Shifting Cryptographic Landscape